Vote Rating
    Artistan is on a distinguished road

Wink New UI Features Feedback.

New UI Features Feedback.

First of all, I love the expansion of the components, Data, and Events over all the versions I have seen.
    It is great to be able to get an app 90% done within Designer.

That said, I think the additional features for the UI (Categories and Toolbar) are a little annoying.
    I like to have the screen space to expand the Inspector and still see the full app (ex: iPad).
    Maybe if these features were collapsible so you could hide just the categories and toolbar, but leave the Toolbox open with the current category list?

How about a slimmer Toolbox with Categories in a drop down (select field) under the Filters (i love the filters too, by the way!)

The Toolbar (with the ginormous icons) could just go away IMHO.

Under Actions you could have an on/off switch for both Toolbox Categories and Toolbar.

Last, but not least...
    I would like to be able to drag from toolbox to Inspector while in code view, I have run into this a few times while setting up stores, fields, and such.

Hope this is helpful, thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Artistan View Post
    First of all, I love the expansion of the components, Data, and Events over all the versions I have seen.
    It is great to be able to get an app 90% done within Designer.

That said, I think the additional features for the UI (Categories and Toolbar) are a little annoying.
    I like to have the screen space to expand the Inspector and still see the full app (ex: iPad).
    Maybe if these features were collapsible so you could hide just the categories and toolbar, but leave the Toolbox open with the current category list?

How about a slimmer Toolbox with Categories in a drop down (select field) under the Filters (i love the filters too, by the way!)

The Toolbar (with the ginormous icons) could just go away IMHO.

Under Actions you could have an on/off switch for both Toolbox Categories and Toolbar.

Last, but not least...
    I would like to be able to drag from toolbox to Inspector while in code view, I have run into this a few times while setting up stores, fields, and such.

Hope this is helpful, thanks.
    The UI design is very temporary. The icons will shrink significantly, the toolbar will be collapsible and all that good stuff you're asking for will be implemented.
    --
    Luca Candela
    twitter: @luckymethod

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

I 2nd having the toolbox usable when in code view especially while working with controllers, models, stores. This will happen

I like the idea of adding a preference to show hide the toolbar. We now have a cleaner way to collapse the toolbox categories and this is remembered across sessions.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLuke View Post
    The UI design is very temporary. The icons will shrink significantly, the toolbar will be collapsible and all that good stuff you're asking for will be implemented.
    Glad to hear it and again, I am loving what I have seen so far.
    Thank You

Vote Rating

It would be great if the Size and Orientation settings could be saved for a project also.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar