Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    djaytwt is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Pie Chart , Legends Text does-not Resizes with device

Unanswered: Pie Chart , Legends Text does-not Resizes with device

Hi,
    I am implementing the Pie chart ,Text looks fine when viewing on Chrome browser, but when viewed on device ,the text within the Pie chart is going out of chart, it doesnt resizes according to screen,
    how to set the Font family, font Size of Text displayed
    Iphone 4ChartIphone4.jpg

Android Device it appears like this (X-peria Ray)
    ChartAndroid-Xperia-Ray.png
    Attached Images
    Last edited by djaytwt; 12 Jan 2012 at 5:35 AM. Reason: added Iphone and Android Device Images

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Naga is on a distinguished road

Hi djaytwt,

can you post some code what you are mentioning in the series config. Because am not facing any issue regarding the Pie chart label and Legend, It's automatically getiing resize according to the screen.
    Regards,
    Nag.

Touch Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light Farish is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Naga,

I have the same problem with pie chart labels. The font size of the labels does not resize according to device screen size. Here is my series:

Code:
    {
      type: 'pie',  
      field: 'calls',
      donut: 25,
      showInLegend: true,
      highlight: false,
      label:{
        field: 'name'
      }
    }
    what should I add/change in the above to make the font-size of the labels to adapt according to current window size/device screen size? I am using Touch Charts 1 (not Touch Charts 2 Beta) because of some display problems in the latter.

Regards,
    Farish