25 Mar 2012 8:09 AM #41
gkatz, thanks for the link. I'll work this in. BTW, in regards to the ICS quirk you pointed out in the video, I'm not quite sure why that would be happening. I'll try to get the android emulator setup so that I can debug it.
25 Mar 2012 8:10 AM #42
Thanks for the reply! I'm using the app.js file found on github.... Should I be adding something to that file.
Currently when the run the app it just shows a navigation bar with "Navigation" on it... No list below.
25 Mar 2012 8:14 AM #43
Perhaps you need to add Ext.dataview.List to the requirements? It's odd that you had to add 'Ext.ModelManager'. Are you using dynamic loading?
25 Mar 2012 8:32 AM #44
Ext.dataview.List was already added to View.js.... I added it to app.js and still the same error
25 Mar 2012 9:45 AM #45
and just in case I didn't mention it before.. I'm not using the version of the sdk that you are using on Github.. I'm using the latest Sencha touch sdk.
26 Mar 2012 10:24 AM #46
I have this working with Sencha Touch 2.0.0. I'm working on restructuring the code now, so I'll see if I can figure out what the issue is.
26 Mar 2012 12:17 PM #47
bnerd, I've updated the code on GitHub. I've renamed the component to fit the 'Ext.ux' naming convention and have also included all needed classes into the 'requires' config for the component. This version also uses the 'sencha' command for building the example application, so check the README for more info.
For those Android users having issues, I've started debugging the component with the Android SDK, so hopeful I'll be able to get this working with Android soon.
26 Mar 2012 3:30 PM #48
I've just updated the GitHub code again, this time with initial Android support. I've only tested it on 2.3.3, but I'll test it on other versions soon.
26 Mar 2012 6:30 PM #49
Just tried out the new code!! progress has been made! I'm now able to see the navigation list! But the top sliding view isn't there. I've attached an image of how the app looks when it opens..
26 Mar 2012 6:45 PM #50
Yeah, you know I think I broke it when I added the Android stuff. I just committed a newer version that should be working correctly.