Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aeiz is on a distinguished road

Default Use with navigation view

Use with navigation view

Anyone know of a way to keep the slide button at the left most position when using with a navigation view? I tried modifying the slide button add to be an insert at index 0, but that seemed to have no effect and the back button still appears first in the navigation bar.

This is my modified code:
    Code:
    createSlideButton: function(el, config) {        
            var me = this,
            parent = el.down(config.selector);
            if (parent) {
                return parent.insert(0, Ext.merge(me.slideButtonDefaults, config));
                //return parent.add(Ext.merge(me.slideButtonDefaults, config));
            }

return false;
    },
    Last edited by aeiz; 19 Oct 2012 at 6:38 AM. Reason: added code snippet

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Halesway is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jinyoungc View Post
    Hi Halesway, Could you offer up a code snippet for dynamically updating the list from a store? I was able to achieve something like that by creating a function to loop through my store and add the object to the items array. However, I don't know where to add that function so that the items object would be rendered in the view.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, only just seen this thread again today.

Yeah, it took a bit of trial and error and educated guessing honestly to get it working how I wanted. wneilson himself may well cringe at my solution but I wasn't 100% certain what every bit of his code did so some bits might not be applicable to the actual solution. Anyways this is how I got it working for my particular app...

For reasons I wont go in to, we were actually populating the slide menu items with just a hard coded array of new items rather than pulling new items from a store but hopefully it should still be translatable.

I've slightly renamed some attributes and simplified but this is basically the app code:

The contents of my slideMenu instance:
    Code:
    config: {
            id: 'exampleSlideOutMenu',
            title: 'Home',
            iconCls: 'home',
            selectSlideDuration: 200,

list: {
                maxDrag: 300,
                width: 260,
                name: 'exampleList',
                items: [{
                    xtype: 'toolbar',
                    docked: 'top',
                    ui: 'slideMenuUI',

title: {
                        title: 'Example',
                        width: 200,
                        style: 'text-align: left',
                        left: 0
                    },
                    layout: {
                        pack: 'right'
                    },
                    items: [
                        {
                            xtype: 'button',
                            iconCls: 'delete',
                            iconMask: true,
                            action: 'closeMenu',
                            ui: 'slide-menu-btn'
                        }
                    ]
                }]

},

defaults: {
                xtype: 'container'
            },

items: defaultMenuItems

}
    Then in my controller (simplified for here), this is what gets called within a function when I click on a button on my home page that needs to load in the new items in to the slide menu list:
    Code:
    menu = Ext.getCmp('exampleSlideOutMenu');

menu._indexCount = 0;
    menu.store.removeAll();
    delete menu.config.items;
    menu._cache = {};

menu.addItems(dynamicMenuItems);

menu.openContainer();
    My app made things slightly more awkward in that it was split in to two main areas. Within each area there are 4 buttons, each which load a new set of items for the menu. I had to make two instances of the slideMenu - one for each side - which to begin with seemed to cause problems because you went to one side and the correct items were shown in the list, but if you actually clicked on one, it was still loading in the pages from the other side.

I found that by including the bits in red, I was able to clear/reset the menu's main variables and load in the fresh new items properly. I don't know if these will apply to you if you only have one instance of the slideMenu, but that's what worked for me.

Hope this helps,

Halesway

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    in4p will become famous soon enough

I'm actually pretty sure you can't do what you want to.
    The work around we use is as follows: we use a custom toolbar on any 'main screen' and hide the navigationbar from the navigation view. On any subsequent view we hide the custom toolbar and show the navigationbar. There are a number of other nuances, and I know it doesn't quite get what your after but hopefully it helps.

You could also look to create an override of the navigationbar, but I'd wish you good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by aeiz View Post
    Anyone know of a way to keep the slide button at the left most position when using with a navigation view? I tried modifying the slide button add to be an insert at index 0, but that seemed to have no effect and the back button still appears first in the navigation bar.

This is my modified code:
    Code:
    createSlideButton: function(el, config) {        
            var me = this,
            parent = el.down(config.selector);
            if (parent) {
                return parent.insert(0, Ext.merge(me.slideButtonDefaults, config));
                //return parent.add(Ext.merge(me.slideButtonDefaults, config));
            }

return false;
    },

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aeiz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply! I ended up hiding the slidebutton when a 'push' event is fired on a navigationview and showing it again when a 'pop' event is fired. This works out well considering all of my navigation views only go a single level deep.

Quote Originally Posted by in4p View Post
    I'm actually pretty sure you can't do what you want to.
    The work around we use is as follows: we use a custom toolbar on any 'main screen' and hide the navigationbar from the navigation view. On any subsequent view we hide the custom toolbar and show the navigationbar. There are a number of other nuances, and I know it doesn't quite get what your after but hopefully it helps.

You could also look to create an override of the navigationbar, but I'd wish you good luck with that one.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Tegola is on a distinguished road

I'm getting troubles using the SlideNavigationView with a NavigationView. The views pushed inside the NavigationView are not animated, they just appear. Am I the only one?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wnielson will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tegola View Post
    I'm getting troubles using the SlideNavigationView with a NavigationView. The views pushed inside the NavigationView are not animated, they just appear. Am I the only one?
    I've successfully used NavigationView within SlideNavigationView in the past. Which version of ST are you using? Its possible that there are some issues with ST 2.1 as I haven't yet fully tested the component with the latest release.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    abierbaum is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by wnielson View Post
    I've successfully used NavigationView within SlideNavigationView in the past. Which version of ST are you using? Its possible that there are some issues with ST 2.1 as I haven't yet fully tested the component with the latest release.
    I just tried SlideNavigationView with ST 2.1 release, and it is not working. The main viewport is initialized with everything in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

Has anyone else gotten it to work with ST 2.1?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Tegola is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by wnielson View Post
    Its possible that there are some issues with ST 2.1 as I haven't yet fully tested the component with the latest release.
    I'm using 2.1rc3. As I said, the SlideNavigationView works perfectly, but any NavigationView used as the SlideNavigation child will "navigate" but will not animate (no left-right slide).

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    abierbaum is on a distinguished road

Have you tried ST 2.1.0? I am interested to know if I am the only one seeing the issue or if something is significantly broken.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    totalnotme can only hope to improve

dude u need to try appcelerator

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar