Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    FatihBekdemir is on a distinguished road

Hi friends,

I'm looking all the comments but i still couldnt find a solution for real "facebook like" sliding menu. What i need is, the menu should be open when i slide left to right. Like facebook app. In my current app settings, if i want to open the menu, i have to use the menu button. In wnielson example, he managed that swiping the toolbar is opening the menu. But i am looking for a solution the way to open the menu with just tapping in the middle of the screen swipping left to right. Just like facebook did.

Vote Rating
    biggbest is on a distinguished road

Hi FatihBekdemir,

I recommend you to use the native Menu xtype introduced in Sencha Touch 2.3.0 (Ext.Menu).

I also created a short Fiddle to demonstrate how easy it is. Of course if you go for this method you will have to add a bit of css (to remove the menu padding f.e.).

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/3lo

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    FatihBekdemir is on a distinguished road

Hi biggbest,Your apps works good in Cupertino Theme, but not in Sencha Touch theme i guess, am i right ?Secondly, you almost solved my problem with the code below but how did you implement 'swipe' under the 'listeners'. Did you use delegate event binding ? And what is 'event' in the params ? Is it catching your swipe movent from left to right ?

swipe: {
    element: 'element',
    fn: function(event, node, options, eOpts) {
    if (event.direction == 'right') {
    Ext.Viewport.showMenu('left');
    }
    else {
    Ext.Viewport.hideMenu('left'); }
    } }

Vote Rating

Hi FatihBekdemir :-)

It does work with Sencha Touch base theme too (and all other themes), it wasn't looking good with ST base theme because it doesn't have a default menu width (Cupertino theme does have this default set to 220).

I updated the fiddle with the default theme and I added the width property.
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/3lo

Regarding the event listener, yes it's a delegate event binding, defining the element property of the listener to "element" bind the event on the component.
    You can take a look the Swipe event in the documentation, as often there is an event param. From it I just check the swipe direction to toggle or not the menu :-)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    scott.finkel is on a distinguished road

Default Externalized menu class?

Externalized menu class?

Instead of declaring sideMenu in a var in the app.js launch function, I'd like to follow the pattern of declaring my app's menu in it's own class in the view directory, via
    Code:
    Ext.define('Appname.view.sideMenu', { extend: 'Ext.Menu', xtype: 'sMenu', layout: 'fit', items [] ...
    It would seem I'm unable to include this class by xtype reference back in the app.js launch function.
    Code:
    var sideMenu = {
    xtype: 'sMenu'
    };
    Ext.Viewport.setMenu(sideMenu, {
    side: 'right',
    reveal: true
    });
    Should this work? (indicating something else is awry) Or is there another method to include a menu from an externalized view class?

I do have the appropriate views: ['sideMenu'] declaration in app.js.

Vote Rating

Hi scrott.finkel !

Of course you must follow an MVC structure to keep the app clean, the way I declared was just to demonstrate the use of the native Menu.

Regarding your issue, first thing first, I recommend you to capitalize components names. In your case you should have the following:
    • A file called SideMenu.js in your view directory
    • The same name in the view declaration:
      Code:
      Ext.define('Appname.view.SideMenu', { ... });
    • Finally, the name of the view in the app.js views array:
      Code:
      views: [ 'SideMenu', '...', '...' ]
    Another thing, I usually define xtypes with the same name of the component in lowercase (xtype: 'sidemenu').

I hope it will help you :-)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jakeed2 is on a distinguished road

Just in case anyone interested:

I have implemented a version here: https://github.com/jforaker/ST2-SlideNavigation

The Main container holds a navigation view while maintaining ONE main toolbar on top. When a view is pushed, the menu button disappears. When "back" is pressed, the menu button reappears.

Also, the old view is removed - as suggested many here.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar