1. #21
    Touch Premium Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    49
    Vote Rating
    0
    trinitrotoluen is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    wow, very nice ! thanks

  2. #22
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    48
    Vote Rating
    1
    hiroprotagonist is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    wnielson,

    looks like the solution to the drag event was much more simply than I thought. It can be so easy if one knows the details . Many thanks! btw: it looks like it also works with PR4 now.

  3. #23
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Vote Rating
    0
    Kith is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Thanks for working on this! This is exactly what I needed. I'm having some trouble, however, with the tool bar buttons. I copied exactly what you have in your app.js (word for word) into my app.js, and although I am able to drag the toolbar back and forth, the toolbar button does not open the side panel. Any ideas?

    Thanks again!

  4. #24
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    79
    Vote Rating
    13
    wnielson will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Kith View Post
    Thanks for working on this! This is exactly what I needed. I'm having some trouble, however, with the tool bar buttons. I copied exactly what you have in your app.js (word for word) into my app.js, and although I am able to drag the toolbar back and forth, the toolbar button does not open the side panel. Any ideas?

    Thanks again!
    So the slideButton is being added to the toolbar but the button doesn't work? Can you post a code snippet perhaps? I can't think of a reason off the top of my head why the button wouldn't be firing the toggle function....

  5. #25
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Vote Rating
    0
    Kith is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Well, it seems to be firing the toggle function correctly (I verified by adding some log statements). There are no errors at all, but the call to draggable.setOffset(offsetX, 0, duration) doesn't seem to be doing anything. I am very new to this, so I'm sure it is a dumb mistake on my part

  6. #26
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    79
    Vote Rating
    13
    wnielson will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Kith View Post
    Well, it seems to be firing the toggle function correctly (I verified by adding some log statements). There are no errors at all, but the call to draggable.setOffset(offsetX, 0, duration) doesn't seem to be doing anything. I am very new to this, so I'm sure it is a dumb mistake on my part
    Are you using Beta 3? The behavior of setOffset was changed in the newest version, and as such the slide view now only works with beta 3.

  7. #27
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Vote Rating
    0
    Kith is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Lol whooops. It's working perfectly. Thanks!

  8. #28
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    48
    Vote Rating
    1
    hiroprotagonist is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Guys,

    RC1 changed the setOffset method, which expects now x and y parameters instead of the offset object:
    setOffset: function(x, y, animation) {

    movecontainer shall look something like this then:

    moveContainer: function (offsetX, duration) { draggable = this.container.draggableBehavior.draggable; draggable.setOffset(offsetX, 0, { duration: duration || this.config.slideDuration }); },

  9. #29
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    79
    Vote Rating
    13
    wnielson will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by hiroprotagonist View Post
    Guys,

    RC1 changed the setOffset method, which expects now x and y parameters instead of the offset object:
    setOffset: function(x, y, animation) {

    movecontainer shall look something like this then:

    moveContainer: function (offsetX, duration) { draggable = this.container.draggableBehavior.draggable; draggable.setOffset(offsetX, 0, { duration: duration || this.config.slideDuration }); },
    Yeah, the code has already been updated updated to account for this and works as expected in RC1.

  10. #30
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6
    Vote Rating
    0
    aaronsama is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Great work!
    That's the replacement to my NavigationView I was looking for.
    It still doesn't work on Android 2.3 though. Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..."