Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Rhogar is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: Panel scroll not adjusting

Answered: Panel scroll not adjusting

Hi guys, I've been making some css keyframe animations for a panel in lieu of sencha's old panel transitions being available, and I now have a panel that slides to the right/left and fades out, then fades back and moves in from the opposite side.
    However, when the panel is off-screen the first time, I'm updating the contentEl variable so when it slides back in there's new content on the screen. But the scrollbar for the panel is no longer being updated- if the first content was smaller than the next, it won't scroll the full view of the next page. And vice versa, if it was bigger then there's all this dead space underneath the content where the scroll bar keeps going to.

Is there a way to tell the scrollbar to automatically update itself, or for me to manually change the max-scroll-height to the div being read in?

Cheers

2. Thanks for pushing me in the right direction- I ended up solving it by calling refresh on the whole scroller object not just the sizemonitor.
    so in my example, after setting the variable height, i just called "height.refresh();' and it fixed it.

Cheers!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can try refreshing the sizemonitor
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the suggestion-
    I tried getting the panel scroller;
    var height = panel.getScrollable().getScroller();
    then refresh the size monitor like this;
    height.sizeMonitors.container.refresh();
    height.sizeMonitors.element.refresh();

but it still isn't getting the right height. Am I refreshing the wrong properties there?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Wink solved!

solved!

Thanks for pushing me in the right direction- I ended up solving it by calling refresh on the whole scroller object not just the sizemonitor.
    so in my example, after setting the variable height, i just called "height.refresh();' and it fixed it.

Cheers!

Answers
    Vote Rating
    siebmanb will become famous soon enough

I have a panel containing only images. The fix "use refresh() on the scroller" does not work. Any new idea ?

The only thing that works is when images have a fixed height. If you want the design to be responsive, it is not a solution.
    Twitter account @siebmanb.
    Co-founder & CEO at ButterflyEffect.
    Mobile application developer using Sencha Touch and Phonegap for iOS, Android and webapp.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar