Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zakabog is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How do you use a browsers built-in auto complete on a textfield?

Answered: How do you use a browsers built-in auto complete on a textfield?

I couldn't find an answer on the subject, how do you get a browser to use it's built-in auto complete on a textfield inside of a form? They look like normal text input boxes and the one on this forum's search seems to work fine with my browsers auto complete, what's keeping it from working on other forms input boxes?

2. ExtJS fields all have the HTML attribute autocomplete="off", which disables the browser's built-in auto-complete. I don't believe this is configurable, you'd either have to override the template or do some post-rendering attribute manipulation. I'd probably go with the latter.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

ExtJS fields all have the HTML attribute autocomplete="off", which disables the browser's built-in auto-complete. I don't believe this is configurable, you'd either have to override the template or do some post-rendering attribute manipulation. I'd probably go with the latter.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zakabog is on a distinguished road

Ah, okay yeah I'll just disable it after render, cause I only want it on some fields. Thank you.

Thread Participants: 1