Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    noromamai is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: JSON Working in Android, not in iOS

Answered: JSON Working in Android, not in iOS

I've finished my app for the Android platform (using Phonegap 1.2.0) and am now trying to get it to work on iOS. I have a nested list that I populate with a JSON file from a remote server using the "ajax" proxy. This works fine for Android in the emulator and on a real device. But when running the same code on the iOS emulator the nested list comes up empty. Is this normal behaviour? Does iOS handle remote JSON files differently (I have whitelisted the remote servers used, html from the same server is loading fine). I read about scripttag, which seems to be the way to go, but am not 100% sure since it is working fine on Android.
    There have been threads dealing with a similar problem, but those are for loading JSON files residing on the device itself. And all seem to be very hackish.
    If someone who has done something similar for an app that has to run on both Android and iOS could enlighten me, I would very much appreciate it.

2. fixed the problem by using the scripttag proxy.

meaning Android can just load a file with json data in it from a remote server and iOS can not.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    noromamai is on a distinguished road

fixed the problem by using the scripttag proxy.

meaning Android can just load a file with json data in it from a remote server and iOS can not.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar