Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shkamboj is on a distinguished road

Question User extensions latest versions : ItemSelector

User extensions latest versions : ItemSelector

Hello ,
    I am not sure
    if this is the right place for this question but sorry as i am new to the Sencha forum .

I am using version 4.0.6 in my application and want to use ItemSelector in one of the views but dont know from where i need to download its latest version and all its dependencies if any . Can anyone please guide me on this and also if any other settings are required apart from just including the downloaded code ?

Thanks ..

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

ItemSelector should be in the /examples/ux/form/ folder of the zip file. It's not a user extension anymore.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks Mitchell for replying back .
    Is it available with 4.0.6 also ? because when i type xtype 'itemselector' its not being recognised .Also i tried adding 'Ext.ux.form.ItemSelector' but getting the same error saying the js is not found . Do i need to do some other settings too ?

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Everything in the /examples/ux/ folder are not included within the framework. You will need to load the file yourself...

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({
        enabled : true,
        paths   : {
            'Ext.ux' : 'path/to/extjs/examples/ux/'
        }
    });

Ext.require([
        'Ext.ux.form.ItemSelector'
    ]);

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

in our dev environment we have taken only the ext-all-debug.js , ext-all.js , locale and resources . We dont have the whole EXT code .So if i understand you correctly ,i will have to first copy the ux folder or just MultiSelect.js and ItemSelector.js and then use them . How about any related css ?? Or any dependent file ?

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Judging by the demo, you'll need:

examples/ux/css/ItemSelector.css

If you take a look inside the CSS file you'll see you need some image too.

For JS dependencies just take a look at the requires block for each class. There are some files you'll need in:

/examples/ux/layout/component/form

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks everyone , i have downloaded the ItemSelector and other dependent js files and have started my work on ItemSelector . I am yet to include the css files though .

Thanks for all your help .

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Tony_Peng is on a distinguished road

I use Ext JS 3.3.2 including Ext.ux.grid.RowExpander to develop my web app. I attempt to upgrade Ext JS to 4.1 and how to upgrade the RowExpander?

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Peng View Post
    I use Ext JS 3.3.2 including Ext.ux.grid.RowExpander to develop my web app. I attempt to upgrade Ext JS to 4.1 and how to upgrade the RowExpander?
    Check out the grid plugins example for how to use the RowExpander as we now have it within the library.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar