Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jroyle is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS and Spring MVC integration

ExtJS and Spring MVC integration

I am getting ready to put together and design a Spring MVC based front end for a client that plans to use JQuery for some of the more complex GUI and Async processing.

I’m curious if anyone has some advice on how well ExtJS can integrate within a Spring MVC site. From what I can tell The ExtJS components could completely replace the JSP pages used by the Spring Framework but I am more interested in knowing if the ExtJS libraries can be effectively used to Augment a Spring JSP and its associated taglibs.

I would welcome anyone’s thoughts and experiences who have worked on integrating ExtJS into this or a similar framework

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    MPetrashev is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS-ORM

ExtJS-ORM

Hi John,

What kind of integration do you need? In our ExtJS-ORM project on Sourceforge.net we did some integration of REST Extjs stores (for grid and forms in the first) with backend. Backend has been written based on Spring MVC 3.x and JPA.
    So, if you your application has well defined JPA model that you want to represent in different grids on client side by ExtJS with ExtJS-ORM library your yielding instantly definition of all stores for each entities, relation between them, reference-based columns and etc. For more information you can read our Wiki:
    http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/extjs-orm/index.php?title=Main_Page

All comments are welcomed! Now we are finishing migration on ExtJS 4 and will produce example wars that present in action all this stuff

Kind regards,
    Maxim

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ccrosetti is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS and Spring MVC - what about Sencha Architect?

ExtJS and Spring MVC - what about Sencha Architect?

The Ext JS Spring MVC integration is key and wil be my application's must have components. However I anm considering architect from Sencha to speed up GUI design. Do you have a recipe or tutorial on this topic but using Architect? from carlos.crosetti@gmail.com

Thread Participants: 2