Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rodrigorum is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ext JS theming for IE & Opera

Unanswered: Ext JS theming for IE & Opera

Hi,

I'm pretty new using EXT JS and I just can't find how to change the widgets header colors (panel header).

See, I downloaded compass and ruby and modified the .scss file. It worked perfectly in FF and Chrome. However, It didn't work for ie and opera 11. I've tried to change the .css (x-panel-header... and similar selectors), but all my attempts have been unfruitful as of ie and opera.

[Also, when I run compass compile, I get a lot of warnings on the screen:
    WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: ../../resources/themes/images/tt/tools/tool-sprites.gif
    on line 18 of C:/ext js/extJS407-2/ext-4.0.7-gpl/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/mixins/_theme-background-image.scss, in `extjs-tool
    from line 108 of C:/ext js/extJS407-2/ext-4.0.7-gpl/resources/themes/stylesheets/ext4/default/_all.scss
    from line 118 of C:/ext js/extJS407-2/ext-4.0.7-gpl/resources/sass/b.scss
    ut anyway the css is generated and works correctly in chrome and ff).]

[I already tried the theme generator for 3.0.0 hoping it worked with 4,but it didn't]

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The path to your image was not found.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rodrigorum is on a distinguished road

Red face Slice did the trick

Slice did the trick

Ok, this was a waste of space. I kept looking and found that the slice tool was what I needed.

sencha slice theme -d C:\ext-4.0.7-gpl -c ./css/themeX.css -o ./themes/images/themeX

ran from the resources folder.

Ext JS Premium Member phoenix06's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    phoenix06 is on a distinguished road

Default this.get error while slicing

this.get error while slicing

Hello, I have a problem when slicing:

Due to our own architecture of software, I have not exactly the same folder arrangement as wanted by sencha. I type this :
    Code:
    c:\wamp\www\lib>sencha slice theme --ext-dir ./extJs --css ./resources/css/mys-ext-theme.css --output-dir ./resources/images -verbose
    And it says me that

Code:
    C:\Program Files\SenchaSDKTools-1.2.3\command\\src\CliOptions.js:127  TypeError: this.get is not a function
    Execution error in C:\Program Files\SenchaSDKTools-1.2.3\command\sencha.js.
    I uninstall and re-install sdktools but no changes.
    Any idea?

Thanks a lot

nota: when I try to use short words as -c -v -d -o ... it shows me the help!

Ext JS Premium Member phoenix06's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    phoenix06 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I found,
    I misstyped the name of my css file.

That doesn't solve the problem of that IE work bad with ExtJs theming but I can start work on it.