Vote Rating
    72 is on a distinguished road

Default How to cancel AJAX requests?

How to cancel AJAX requests?

Hey guys... if i simply call Ext.Ajax.abort(); it simply do nothing (but i am not really sure) ... how do i know that request was aborted (canceled)? I tried alert(Ext.Ajax.isLoading()); but answer is true. I dont know if i did something wrong but probably there can be some kind of delay. I just want to know the way how to get confirmation.

And second question is, how to get list of all requests that are pending and best way to cancel them

Thank You for any ideas...

Sencha - Community Support Team JeffHowden's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    JeffHowden is on a distinguished road

Open firebug, perform the action that causes your request to be sent, then perform the action that causes your request to be aborted. Watch to see if the request is really aborted or not.

You shouldn't have any running requests that you don't have a handle on.
    Jeff Howden
    Ext JS - Support Team Volunteer
    jeff@extjs.com

Any and all code samples that are authored by me and posted on the Ext forums or website are hereby released into the public domain and I release anyone or entity of liability by using said code samples unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Opinions are mine and not necessarily endorsed by Ext, LLC. Please do not contact me directly for assistance unless requested by me.

Thread Participants: 1