Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1279 in a recent build.
    Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by keithjjones View Post
    Now, the problem is that Designer takes it upon itself to rename the subdirectories under the project to whatever you put in "appFolder" which completely defeats the bug fix (you can read my previous example above to see why this won't work). Is there any way to separate what the output directories are for the project from the value of appFolder to get this to work correctly?
    In your case you should be using Deploy to do what you'd like. Preview is coming soon which would break based on your suggestion.

What you need is a way to set appFolder to something different for when you deploy. Expect deploy to have lots of features added to it as we move forward.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

The workaround of using index.html (or whatever) still applies in the mean time.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    keithjjones is on a distinguished road

Cool. Thanks. When do you think the fix will be out?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Additional deployment functionality will be post 2.0.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    keithjjones is on a distinguished road

PS - I do use the deploy functionality but it basically just copies over the contents of the development directory to the deployment directory which still makes this same issue come up (with the appFolder because it changes subdirectories). The only way I see this not being an issue (if you don't hand edit the index file as you suggested) is if the application was on the root level of the webserver. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like a rare case in many development scenarios. I have a few different applications I've written with Sencha tools that I need to keep in different directories (like the /scripts directory, for example). If every application looks to the root of the webserver for the Sencha "app" folder, nothing works correctly.

If there is something I am missing about using the deploy button to make this work (how I've described before in previous posts), please feel free to let me know. I've changed just about every variable I can find in the tool to get it to work and am now stuck except for the hand edit change you suggested.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    avc.walli is on a distinguished road

Any news regarding this topic?

Vote Rating

Also see http://www.sencha.com/learn/getting-...rted-section-3

For the proper way to deploy. We'll be integrating this stuff in the future.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar