Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    James Goddard will become famous soon enough James Goddard will become famous soon enough

Default Little help with debugging?

Little help with debugging?

I've got a rendering bug that I cannot duplicate with an easy test case so I'm trying to debug it.

The issue is a grid with 2 columns.
    • standard column with flex of 1
    • action column with width of 20
    The column headers display correctly, but the width of the first (flex) column on all of the data rows is 0. (Actually the element is set to style="width: px".)

I've narrowed it down to when getColumnsForTpl is called for the chunker, header.getDesiredWidth () return "undefined" because width is not set:
    Code:
    else if (me.flex) {
       return me.width;
    }
    I've looked all over the box layout trying to figure out where this should be set and can't find it for the life of me. Can one of the developers point me to where this is supposed to be set so I can figure out why it is not?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Does your grid live within a layout or no?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    James Goddard will become famous soon enough James Goddard will become famous soon enough

Yes:

viewport - border - center
    tab panel
    panel - hbox
    panel - vbox
    container - flex 1 - hbox
    grid - width 300

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Anyone?

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

Could be the fact that you're trying to set a width lesser than the minimum for your action columns. I believe the min width value for Ext.Columns is 40, check the source for reference.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I've been using 20px columns for quite a while and they work elsewhere in the same system. I also don't see anything about a min width in the doc or column source, other than being able to set one for column re-sizing.

A min width of 40 doesn't make much sense with action columns which are typically 16x16 images.

Surly someone at Sencha knows where the width of a flex column is set in the new layout stuff?

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

It's just a guess but like it or not, this is from the Ext 4.1 beta 2 code:

Code:
    Ext.define('Ext.grid.plugin.HeaderResizer', {
        extend: 'Ext.util.Observable',
        requires: ['Ext.dd.DragTracker', 'Ext.util.Region'],
        alias: 'plugin.gridheaderresizer',

disabled: false,

config: {

dynamic: false
        },

colHeaderCls: Ext.baseCSSPrefix + 'column-header',

minColWidth: 40,

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Ah, I see where you are getting that from.

That code is for the HeaderResizer grid plugin (which I am not using). It is the "default" minimum width to which the user can resize a column.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

FWIW this wound up being caused by a button in a form much further down in the layout that was anchor: 'right'. Even with an anchorSize set on the parent container this caused a layout failure in the grid columns much further up in the layout.

Pretty sure it's a bug but, I've alreay spent enough time on this so I'll leave it for the next poor programmer who finds it to report...

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar