Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mr.zaur is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Sencha Touch 2.0 Final release ?!

Answered: Sencha Touch 2.0 Final release ?!

Hello guys,

Firstly, you're doing a great job in rich UI development in both Ext JS & Sencha Touch, Thanks! And my question is, when the stable release for Sencha Touch 2 will be released - approximately? And will there be more useful components like grids, new animated charts etc. ?

Thanks in advance..

2. I don't think grids will be in the final release, but charting should follow soon after. (I have no hard evidence about charting, just a hunch).

PR4 should be released in a few days. After that hopefully one or two rounds of betas.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

I don't think grids will be in the final release, but charting should follow soon after. (I have no hard evidence about charting, just a hunch).

PR4 should be released in a few days. After that hopefully one or two rounds of betas.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default ST2 in Action

ST2 in Action

Quote Originally Posted by jay@moduscreate.com View Post
    I don't think grids will be in the final release, but charting should follow soon after. (I have no hard evidence about charting, just a hunch).

PR4 released, looking forward to try it out! btw i have another question about your ebook - "Sencha Touch 2 in Action", when new updates will be available for meap edition? And when the final book will be published?

Thanks again..

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

I'm working hard (as is Anthony and Mitchell) to update content. The changes with the recent PR's have slowed us down a bit. It's the nature of writing books so early in a frameworks' lifecycle.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jay@moduscreate.com View Post
    I'm working hard (as is Anthony and Mitchell) to update content. The changes with the recent PR's have slowed us down a bit. It's the nature of writing books so early in a frameworks' lifecycle.
    Ok, Thanks again! Good luck to you Jay & Sencha team!

Thread Participants: 1