Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    MiceneSagitter is on a distinguished road

Default Help with Web Desktop Example

Help with Web Desktop Example

Hello everybody,
    I'm writing here to ask for an help.

I'm a new user of extjs, anyway I already made some pages with this framework.

Every page I created can be reached by clicking some buttons in the Main_Page at localhost/Main_Page.php

Every page I created as associated a php, a js and a css file, so if I click on the Page1 button in the Main_Page I can reach the localhost/Page1.php page.

The php includes every javascript an css file needed for the page to load.

Everything works fine! Till this point there are no problems

Now I'm really fascinated of the Web Desktop application (I saw it in the examples at http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.3...p/desktop.html)and I'm trying to open my pages in this way. I've seen the example and I've tried to adapte my scripts, but if I include all my scripts in the main_page.php I have several conflicts problem (probably because many variable names are equals).

So my idea was to find a way to open in the different windows of the web desktop application my former entire page.

So if I have 3 pages whose urls are localhost/page1.php localhost/page2.php and localhost/page3.php, is there a simple way to load them in the window created by web desktop application?

What I want is to have the web desktop application in the main_page.php, but when I click on the Start tab of the application, any window created load a different page, that "point" to a specific url (e.g. localhost/page1.php). It would be to have a sort of Firefox tab.....

Is there a config option of the ext.window that can help me?

I really hope anyone could help me.....
    Sorry for my english and best wishes to all

Fabio

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    MiceneSagitter is on a distinguished road

I've found a partial solution to my problem.....i don't know if it can be useful for other users....

I just add in the window option the command:

Code:
    html:'<iframe src="http://localhost/my_page.php" width="100%" height="100%" name="youriframe" frameborder="1" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="yes"></iframe>'

Now the problem is that I don't now how to autoresize the iframe when I expand the window

So if you have any ideas you are always welcome

Bye