Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default Can select both radio buttons in ToggleGroup, when selecting grid cell between select

Can select both radio buttons in ToggleGroup, when selecting grid cell between select

If I have a ToggleGroup and Editable Grid, I can get the Toggle group to where both are selected (see screenshot).To reproduce:1. Select one of the radio buttons in the group.2. Select an editable cell in an editable grid (with GridInlineEditor).3. Select the other radio button in the group.Both become selected, and cannot be unselected. If in step 2, I select combo box, spinner box, somewhere else on the screen, the group toggles just fine. I have only been able to reproduce by selecting an editable cell within a grid (with a GridInlineEditor).ToggleGroupError.jpg

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

When I inspected the HTML I noticed that there is no name attribute for the input elements. Standard HTML uses input name to group radio buttons, but I'm guessing GXT is using javascript to handle this. Now if I go an set the name in the GXT Radio() widgets (those names get set) and it seems to fix the issue. I'm guessing the bug still exists in GXT javascript, but HTML handles it.

Is there a reason GXT doesn't set the name on inputs?

Besides possible naming collisions, is there any issues I have setting names on these input elements?

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Andreas Samjeske is on a distinguished road

This example says "// we can set name on radios or use toggle group".
    Same does description at class Radio: "... Radio grouping is handled automatically by the browser if you give each radio in a group the same name or use ToggleGroup."

@nbuesing: Did u use ToggleGroup?

Thread Participants: 1