Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dongryphon View Post
    The issue is with the new optimizations for data reading. Internally, a generated function uses field names to hold values but if the field names are reserved JS keywords, you'll have this kind of error. This is a high priority bug for us to get fixed.
    Turns out (after checking) that this bug is already fixed for the next beta build... it just didn't make the cutoff for beta 2.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Engineering Manager - Frameworks

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    paipai is on a distinguished road

Is there a fix for this bug ? My app wont run. Or should I wait for a next release (still suck in 4.0.7 maybe for ever ...).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Did you realize, since the Ext 4.0.7 (slow version, with lot of bugs on scrollbars...), you made 3 releases, and none work with my app ? I spend lot of time tweaking my app in order to run with new releases but each time I never get something working. For this last release I can't even display anything (with the bug describe by jvdwiel). Each time there is a good reason but, the result is I can do anything with my app, I can deploy in production. I can run it on Explorer.
    You should create a big demo application with ExtJS 4. I'll help you to test each release, before send it to all users. With my app it takes 5 mintutes to see there a major bug and should be fix before send the release. A big demo with source code will also help new user to see best practice.

Sencha - Community Support Team mystix's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mystix will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by paipai View Post
    Is there a fix for this bug ? My app wont run. Or should I wait for a next release (still suck in 4.0.7 maybe for ever ...).
    if you're referring to the bug @jvdwiel & @dongryphon are discussing:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...s-model-fields

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the link.
    I don't have time to spend looking around all forum bugs. There is no official fix for this one. I have no more time to spend, on beta releases. I think I'll wait for a 4.1 release or 4.1.x stable release.

Vote Rating
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

just tested if for 4.1.0 theming works without any workarounds, by changing in sass file in examples/panel/bubble-panel. And again doesn't work, disappointing. How many releases will be to have theming working without bugs and workarounds !!!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iranphpmaster is on a distinguished road

Default RTL support?!

RTL support?!

hi,

When I was checking the roadmap I see u write Right To Left Support, does it suppot ver 4.1 RTL !?

thank you

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by iranphpmaster View Post
    hi,

When I was checking the roadmap I see u write Right To Left Support, does it suppot ver 4.1 RTL !?

thank you
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...

RTL support was in the original scope of 4.1 but it was removed (along with Aria) and will ship some time after 4.1 GA.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Engineering Manager - Frameworks

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iranphpmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by dongryphon View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...

RTL support was in the original scope of 4.1 but it was removed (along with Aria) and will ship some time after 4.1 GA.
    Hi,
    thank you for reply, really bad news for country use RTL!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Edmund is on a distinguished road

We have just refreshed the Ext JS 4.1 beta 2 build in our download site to expose one of our internal tools: the Page Analyzer tool. This Page Analyzer tool can help review application performance and is particular useful in identifying duplicated layout processes.

The MD5 of the refreshed beta 2 build is: 1489824ebbcdf701922909bb99e543b2

More details on how to use the Page Analyzer tool will come in about 2 weeks.

For those who are eager to try now, launch the page-analyzer page in the examples folder: examples/page-analyzer/page-analyzer.html, enter the application URL of the application into the Test URL box and hit the Load button. If you see the red "Disconnected" string changes to green "Ready", the page analyzer is connected to the application and you can see some results from the tool.
    Edmund Leung
    Sencha Product Management