Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MahlerFreak is on a distinguished road

Default PR4 Store: no buffering?

PR4 Store: no buffering?

As I've posted elsewhere, I've been working on a version of BufferedList which allows high performance scrolling of essentially infinite length Lists, a la ExtJS 4.1 infinite grid, using data paging to keep load times and memory consumption low. I had a promising version just about ready to go built on top of PR3, and then PR4 came along, and everything broke. Fair enough, pre-releases come with the warning that APIs will evolve.

More to the point, though, under PR4 the Ext.data.Store implementation removed all support for prefetching or buffering, which I was heavily reliant on (prefetchPage, guaranteeRange, etc). Is there any intent of restoring these APIs or equivalent in the final release, or will I have to implement these as some kind of derived store or mixin? It is a non-trivial amount of work, as I'm sure you know.

Also, it seems that under PR4, all data requests are "paged" requests (have start and limit parameters), which means that in order to just get all records for a particular request, you have to explicitly set the pageSize parameter to some big number. This is a change in behavior from previous releases of Touch and ExtJS, and should probably be noted in the docs.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough

All the data requests being paged is a bug and has already been fixed for the next release.

Adding buffering support is not slated for the Touch 2.0 final release. This functionality did also not exist in ST1. We plan on implementing it in the near future.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar