Not sure if I should post this as a new post since it's in 4.1 Beta 2 or not, but since it wasn't reproducable in 4.1 Beta 1 I'll post again. I'm seeing quite a few issues with Beta on our Windows webserver that don't happen on the file system. We have projects under 2.2, 3.x, and 4.0.7 on the same webserver that are working ok. I can put the same sample code up on my own Apache server and it works ok.
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
Ext 4.1 rev B2
Browser versions tested against:
FF5 (firebug 1.8.1)
DOCTYPE tested against:
A tree will have horizontal scrollbar even with a very small root/node in an accommodating container. This doesn't happen on the file system or on an Apache server, but does on our Windows server. Looking at the screenshots you can also see slight differences in the tab font and tree node icons, etc.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
Just need a tree on a Windows webserver (Windows Server 2008R2 in my case).
The result that was expected:
See screenshot 2 with no horizontal scrollbar taken from my file system with the same sample script.
The result that occurs instead:
A horizontal scrollbar and a tree panel with a clientWidth of like 10000.
I wouldn't think that'd have any bearing either. I had reported this on B1 as well and Evant wasn't able to reproduce the issue when he tested which sent me back to the drawing board. So, I did some more testing and discovered things worked fine on the file system, but not on our Windows servers. So, I published the example script to my own Apache server and sure enough - worked.
I've got 4 projects running on 4.0.7 today on the same servers so I swap the reference to the 4.0.7 library and re-publish and the issues go away. Change back to 4.1 B1 or B2 and up come the rendering/layout issues.
The server shouldn't have any affect on the rendering, all it's doing is transporting the file and the browser will then render it. Probably don't have to say that but just thinking in text.
Unless the browser is going into compat mode or something from a special header I'm not too sure what's going on. I don't have windows server lying around so I can use apache all day long and won't be able to reproduce this.
Group Policy is indeed enforcing compatibility mode on intranet sites. I can turn that off per browser and Ext.userAgent happily reports that IE8 is IE8 (Browser Mode: IE8 and Document Mode: IE8 Standards). That fixed the trigger field rendering issue I was seeing for now, but if I deploy to the employee base on 4.1 all of their trigger fields will render incorrectly as the meta tag didn't override the browser setting and IT won't remove the policy as that would break a number of internal antiques (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...dows-webserver).
I figured it out. In the past when auditioning code I'd take an existing file and point the ext-all.js lib to the new version and test. If all's well then I'd roll apps over to a newer version. Not a great practice if I don't also point to the latest css file, too. When no one else was complaining or could reproduce the anomalies I knew it was something I was doing, but couldn't figure out what.
Sorry for the wasted effort looking for bugs that just weren't there. Please consider this thread closed.
Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..."