Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Vote Rating
    lorezyra will become famous soon enough

Question [2.0.0 build 268] Crashes with "undefined" error upon project Save AS...

[2.0.0 build 268] Crashes with "undefined" error upon project Save AS...

I'm testing on Windows XP SP3 and it crashes everytime I attempt to save as...

I simply opened an existing project and did a File > Save As... Choose a different path to save the file and it crashes after I click OK!
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

lorezyra -

I tried to replicate this issue in windows xp under several different circumstances and was unable to.

Could you please provide us more information in the steps you are taking to reproduce it?

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    strobelight is on a distinguished road

I got similar, but on changing Preferences.

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object

Opened Ext Designer .xds file, since I needed some events for my grid CRUD, but didn't want the project saved in the same place, so went into preferences, noticed empty base url, probably ok I thought, changed ext path to be my own local /ext4, blanked out sencha url (only using extjs), changed project path to different directory, clicked Save and got the above.

Here's a video:
    <font color="#222222"><span style="font-family: tahoma;">http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13088493/SenchaDesigner.mov

Ken

Last edited by strobelight; 31 Jan 2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: added video clip

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    bseddon is on a distinguished road

Default Me too

Me too

I've also seen a crash (see uploaded screen shot). In my case:

Created a new ExtJS 4.0 application;
    Imported the 'form' sample
    Played around by clicking here and there (just prodding and poking nothing serious)
    Double-clicked on the 'getValues' onButtonClick event to see the code
    Selected the 'Implementation class' from the blue drop down
    Crash

I've tried to reproduce but have so far been unsuccessful (I know that sucks).
    Attached Images

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the screenshots, videos and test cases. We will attempt to reproduce this.

Thanks
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by strobelight View Post
    I got similar, but on changing Preferences.

TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object

Opened Ext Designer .xds file, since I needed some events for my grid CRUD, but didn't want the project saved in the same place, so went into preferences, noticed empty base url, probably ok I thought, changed ext path to be my own local /ext4, blanked out sencha url (only using extjs), changed project path to different directory, clicked Save and got the above.

Here's a video:
    <font color="#222222"><span style="font-family: tahoma;">http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13088493/SenchaDesigner.mov

Ken

I have the same issue. It would crash after I attempted to change the preferences using a different export directory...
    Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...

Vote Rating

Default Regarding the save as issue

Regarding the save as issue

I've tested on Windows 7 -64bit successfully. I was not able to reproduce this issue. Maybe it's related to the OS?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

so did you choose a location that already contained a project file (and app dir). We try to handle this gracefully. Trying to figure out what's happening here.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar