22 May 2008 6:32 AM #181
I will try and see the results for a million records.
22 May 2008 7:03 AM #182
I tried your solution and it worked beautifully for one million records. Thank you very much.
I am having this problem in FF, that when I use horizontal scrollbar to see the right side of grid - when I click o a row it goes to the beginning again. I mean the horizontal scrollbar returns to left-end when I click on a row. May I ask if you or anyone else have the same problem?
22 May 2008 12:37 PM #183
27 May 2008 12:57 AM #184
I use firefox 126.96.36.199 (dutch version on windows XP), with the following extensions:
charles autoconfiguration 3.2, dom inspector 188.8.131.52, firebug 1.05, google toolbar 3.0.20070525W, IE tab 184.108.40.20670528, Skype extension 220.127.116.11, Talkback 18.104.22.168, Thumbs 0.6.5, Web Developer 1.1.5, Zend Studio Toolbar 2.0.2
I have a problem with the Vertical scrollbar and the mouse wheel. The mouse wheel does not work and the vertical scrollbar is not visible (see attached image). I get this in the demo livegrid, so no further modifications.
28 May 2008 6:38 PM #185
As I'm close to finish the beta state of my larger application, I am now at the point where I need to polish the livegrid-extension. I moved the source completely over to google-code http://code.google.com/p/ext-ux-livegrid/, so you might want to check out the latest release from the trunk.
Here's the latest changelog - not all of the community additions have made it in there, but I'm looking forward to implement them as quick as possible.
- fixed: wrong calculation of last displayable row after removing a row caused selection-model
to get out of synch with the store's data
- enhancement: BufferedStore: removed custom applySort() implementation due to changes in findInsertIndex
- enhancement: BufferedStore: changed findInsertIndex to use parent implementation first, then check
return value and adjust the index if needed
- enhancement: BufferedStore/BufferedGridView: moved bufferRange-member to BufferedStore
- enhancement: BufferedStore: optimized insert() method in BufferedStore
- fixed: when adding a record to the store on the fly, the ensureVisible-method
would not work always corect afterwards
- fixed: when adding records, a previously made selection would block selecting the
newly added record
- enhancement: allowed to add records at position "0" in grid (existing records get shifted down)
- fixed: skipped request for updateLiveRows in Ext.ux.grid.BufferedGridView.adjustVisibleRows
when number of total records in store is less than the number of visible rows
- fixed: request for buffering data in Ext.ux.grid.BufferedGridView.updateLiveRows() did
not apply the property "lastOptions.params" to the params sent with the buffer-request
29 May 2008 7:22 AM #186
Very impressive. I would like to have a live grid that reads from a large store of objects in memory. How easy would it be for me to adapt your code for this requirement?
30 May 2008 7:35 AM #187
30 May 2008 7:45 AM #188
30 May 2008 7:53 AM #189
30 May 2008 10:06 AM #190
Livegrid looses scroll position
Livegrid looses scroll position
Has anyone noticed that using the live grid demo (http://www.siteartwork.de/livegrid_demo/) if you scroll down some rows (let's say 50 rows) and maximize the window, the live grid scroll bar goes to the top?
This happens in Firefox 2 and Safari 3 (not in IE 7).
I am using the live grid inside a TabPanel, so when I change through tab the live grid always loose the scroll position.
Any solution for this problem?