Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jonathand.avalamarketing is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: VideoJS to Play Video

Unanswered: VideoJS to Play Video

I have been trying to get VideoJS to working in conjunction with Sencha 1.1.1 or 2.0.0 pr3 and cannot get it to work. I cannot seem to place a class on the <video> tag in sencha's framework. I can iFrame the video in with HTML, but when you change panels/cards, you can still here the video, thats why I need to get it to work within the framework and panels.

I feel the VideoJS (http://videojs.com/) has some better features that sencha does not have when serving video, like and auto rewind or a specified play button.

Any input would be great, thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    digeridoopoo will become famous soon enough

Default Have you tried the cookbook?

Have you tried the cookbook?

I agree, would be nice to have more features for video...but have you seen the Sencha Touch cookbook? You can buy the digital book for about £16, it has a section about video and adding custom play and pause buttons...

:-)

Vote Rating
    Answers
    =NR= has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote Originally Posted by jonathand.avalamarketing View Post
    I have been trying to get VideoJS to working in conjunction with Sencha 1.1.1 or 2.0.0 pr3 and cannot get it to work. I cannot seem to place a class on the <video> tag in sencha's framework. I can iFrame the video in with HTML, but when you change panels/cards, you can still here the video, thats why I need to get it to work within the framework and panels.

I feel the VideoJS (http://videojs.com/) has some better features that sencha does not have when serving video, like and auto rewind or a specified play button.

Any input would be great, thanks.
    for autorewind you can simply use:
    Code:
     loop: true
    but yeah a guide regarding using videojs alongside sencha touch will be nice

Thread Participants: 2