Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1287 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    billtricarico is on a distinguished road

Default TreeStore and TreePanel bugs

TreeStore and TreePanel bugs

Using Designer 2, I have noticed two things regarding trees:

1) I created a TreeStore and pointed it to a json file. I created a tree Model with 2 string fields, 'id' and 'text', which I bind to the TreeStore. I load the data into the store and I see the eye, which I guess means the data has been loaded. When I click the eye, I get the error:

Code:
    TypeError:  'undefined' is not an object.
    2) I created a TreePanel as a top-level class. I linked it to an inner component. I gave it an id. However, the store attribute is just an empty combobox. I expected it to contain the store names as if I manipulating the top level component.

As an aside....if I create the TreePanel as a top-level class, and link it to other parts of the app, is it strictly necessary to bind a store to the class-level TreePanel? I would think no, since that is just a class, and not a link/instantiation.

Thanks.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for reporting these. Both cases are legitimate bugs.

1) Is due to a bad assumption on our part assuming that all stores have a "data" configuration. TreeStore's do not have this configuration.

2) This doesn't work properly at the moment but I will describe how it *should* work.

The top level class can store a default treestore to use in the case that a user does not specify another. If a user specifies a different store on a linked instance that is being used it will override that default.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Both of these bugs have been fixed. Bug #1 was fixed in build 276 and bug #2 will be fixed in the next build released.

Bug #2 was closely related to DSGNR-1305:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?178270
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey