Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JulianB is on a distinguished road

Default Combobox inside Menu

Combobox inside Menu

Hello,

i tried adding a ComboBox to a Splitbuttons menu, causing Ext Designer to FC.

I was asked (by the designer) to report the following error here:
    TypeError: 'null' is not an object
    Do you need any further details?

Edit:
    Additon: This error now comes, whatever i try to add to this buttons menu (menu items, textfields, whatever).

Edit2:
    Ignore & Close. My mistake.
    Last edited by JulianB; 1 Feb 2012 at 5:37 AM. Reason: Misunderstood

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Julian -

Thanks for the bug report. We have some work to do in order to make the bug report more descriptive to help us track down the issue.

In the mean time, if you are able to reproduce the bug reliably can you please provide step by step instructions to reproduce? (I've tried here for a few minutes following what you have posted above and have been unable to.)
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JulianB is on a distinguished road

Hello aconran,

you can ignore this thread (and if possible close/delete it).

I messed up nearly everything. This is the wrong forum (This was supposed to be an Ext.Designer bug post) and it is not a bug in the program itself but an invalid
    user action.

Kind regards,

Julian

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I've closed the ticket.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1