Ext JS Premium Member Steffen Hiller's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Beta 1: dockedItems

Unanswered: Beta 1: dockedItems

Not sure since which release, but defining docked items in the dockedItems config seems not to be deprecated anymore, right?

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team Jamie Avins's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

Depends on which build you are using. Currently if you want to use deprecated methods you need to use the compat build. We're still tweaking some of the builds around during the beta to get a good set of them. When developing we are trying to always throw a warning when you use a deprecated method as we really want people to end up with as clean and compact a build as possible. There is currently over 40k of deprecation code in place, it makes a huge difference -- especially for mobile.

Sencha Inc

Jamie Avins

@jamieavins

Answers
    Vote Rating
    Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough Steffen Hiller will become famous soon enough

I just had a quick look at the code and didn't see deprec stuff around dockedItems... So this sounds like it's still supposed to be deprecated? :-(

Really would like to have dockedItems back in ST2,
    seems to me much cleaner when defining panels with docked and normal items.

"items" depend on the layout setting,
    "dockedItems" don't.

Sencha - Sencha Touch Dev Team rdougan's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    rdougan will become famous soon enough

And there is a guide about it here: http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/building
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan
    Sencha Touch 2 and Ext JS 4 Core Team Member, SASS/Theming Wizard.

Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by rdougan View Post
    And there is a guide about it here: http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/building
    I tweeted a link to this guide a few minutes ago. See my previous message, it's rather about dockedItems, not deprecated messages.

Answers
    Vote Rating

Btw, this "[TOUCH-1218] Added getDockedItems and getDockedComponent methods back into Ext.Container" made me wonder if dockedItems are back in full swing, which I hope.

Answers
    Vote Rating

The team made the decision to remove the dockedItems configuration because it can be confusing and a tad pointless, especially when configurations like docked, are dynamic.

As for the methods; they were added in for deprecation and to make finding docked items in a container easier.
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan

Answers
    Vote Rating

:-( For me having layout items mixed with docked items is more confusing. That you can change that dynamically wouldn't be a reason for me.

I don't see any deprecated flag in the docs for getDockedItems and getDockedComponent?
    Not sure what you mean by that?

Btw, the docs search index doesn't seem to be updated yet, you can't find getDockedItems or animateActiveItem.

Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Hiller View Post
    :-( For me having layout items mixed with docked items is more confusing. That you can change that dynamically wouldn't be a reason for me.
    Well dockedItems will be there for the length of the 2.x release, so you still have lots of time to use it.

I don't see any deprecated flag in the docs for getDockedItems and getDockedComponent?
    Not sure what you mean by that?
    They are useful methods. There are times you need to fetch only docked items. Just like sometimes you need to fetch only innerItems.

Btw, the docs search index doesn't seem to be updated yet, you can't find getDockedItems or animateActiveItem.
    Working for me.
    Sencha Inc.
    Robert Dougan - @rdougan

Answers
    Vote Rating

Well, I don't want to use or teach things that are not recommended by Sencha and will eventually be removed.

Yes, getDockedItems and getDockedComponent are useful, no doubt, just as the dockedItems config is. You could simply use the CQ for getting the docked items, too, so what's bad with helper functions or config options that make your code cleaner and more explicit?
    I really tried to get used to it, but still couldn't.

The docs search problems seems to be a cache issue (using Chrome). Works using another browser.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar