Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    daplume is on a distinguished road

Default Unable to register ExtDesigner

Unable to register ExtDesigner

I'm having a heck of a time registering designer 1.x and getting it to run. I've been working with some folks at Sencha but we just can't seem to crack this problem.

I'm thinking a synopsis of my history might help:

1) Summer, 2011 - downloaded and installed demo version of designer 1.x on my laptop. Demo version ran fine.

2) Late fall 2011 - upgraded to new laptop.

3) December 2011 - installed Designer 1.x on my new laptop - would not run because demo period had expired. Sencha kindly extended demo period by two weeks as I submitted request to my company to purchase license. The extended demo ran fine.

4) Jan 4 - 2012 purchased and received 1.x 1-pack license from Sencha. This is when the story went bad.

5) After my install I get the registration screen - I give it my valid ID and Password and after a few moments the registration screen returns empty.

6) Sencha generates offline license - I put it in the appropriate Win7 user folder - same behavior. - Can not start designer.

7) Download Designer 2.x - I can install and run this.

8) I would really like to get 1.x running so I can interact with some of my ExtJs 3.x code.

Thanks to the Sencha folks who have been trying to help but we can't seem to make this work. I have a feeling it is something related to my two week extension of me demo.

I really need designer for some projects I'm working on and am desperate for a solution -- any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

David

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

David -

Sorry you ran into this problem. Please email designer.feedback at sencha.com so that we can get your specific issue straightened out.

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    BenBulbous is on a distinguished road

Default Latest results of testing

Latest results of testing

Hi Everyone -- It seems to me that there is a problem with the registration system. Since my last post here is what I've tried:

1) Installed ExtDesigner 1x on my Windows XP laptop. When I start up designer, I get the registration screen and try my username and password. The same problem occurs. I double checked my password by requesting a new password again with the same result.

2) OK, back to my development laptop ---- I created a new user and was able to register a trial version no problem.

3) I'm going to ask that Sencha completely delete my first account and move my purchased license over to my new account. I hope that works!

David

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

David if you truly want this you'll have to email designer.feedback (at) sencha -dot- com
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    BenBulbous is on a distinguished road

Default Yes, that might be good....

Yes, that might be good....

Hi Phil

Ok, what next? I have contacted designer feedback but have heard nothing in return.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

I sent you a PM
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi