Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1305 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    azuroff will become famous soon enough

Default Spurious "Missing Store" warning with promoted/linked TreePanel class

Spurious "Missing Store" warning with promoted/linked TreePanel class

As close as I can remember, here's what I did:

1. Create a Viewport and add a TreePanel.

2. Create a TreeStore and associate it with the TreePanel.

3. Promote the TreePanel to a class of its own - the viewport is now showing a link to the TreePanel class, which is expected.

4. Try to deploy the project and get a warning about TreePanel not having an associated store.

The TreePanel class does in fact have a store associated with it, and if I just click "Yes" and deploy anyway, everything works - the tree panel loads the data just fine.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the bug report.

Looks like we are not checking to see that the linked instance (subclass) has the store configuration.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Yes this is 2 fold and we've addressed both issues.

1st: Designer was crashing (canvas would not paint when TreePanel (linked) or Viewport where selected. (fixed)

2nd: The missing store deploy check wasn't checking the master instance for a store (fixed)
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2