Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    gishmo is on a distinguished road

Default Rows with checkboxes or radio buttons have different heigts than rows containing ...

Rows with checkboxes or radio buttons have different heigts than rows containing ...

... textfields

thats not a bug, it's more an improvement.

In a form containing several lines with checkboxes the line height is smaller than rows, that contain text fields. That looks a little bit pressed and not really nice.

Or did I miss something?

Presswurst.png

In GXT 2.2.x it looks like that:

NotPressWurst.png

Vote Rating
    rohdef is on a distinguished road

From the difference in the screenshots I would say that setting some margins will cause the same appearance as in GXT 2?

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    gishmo is on a distinguished road

I think, you are right. This will solve it.

But this will increase the among of code needed to create forms. I would prefer, that the checkbox has the same line height as as other form elements.

Vote Rating
    rohdef is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if it is a best solution, but if you need the same layout on a lot of fields you could inherit FieldSet and override the add method to do this. Not the most elegant solution, but it will work without any problems.

I'll probably soon test how to use my GUI factories with uibinder, but I think my answer will end up in @UiField(provided=true) and then set the field like that. I think that would be a more elegant solution.

Thread Participants: 1