Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    essex is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: What am I doing wrong? Selectfield options wont show -

Answered: What am I doing wrong? Selectfield options wont show -

I have a nested list, and a toolbar with a button that pops a form. Within the form I have two select fields that are loaded via a datastore.

The problem is when I select an option from the select field the overlay modal pops but the options for that select field don't appear. If I disable the nested list and select the form option I see the fields' options.

I have tried the z index but that is not applying the desired effect I expected "move the form ahead of the other items." for the select fields or the form panel , what am I doing wrong.

2. You can add docked items to an Ext.Container or subclass (Ext.Panel, Ext.form.Panel, even Ext.dataview.DataView)

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Is the nestedlist floating or something?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Thank you for your reply. I've found that the toolbar is causing the issue it and the form are showing at the same time and the toolbar prevents the options from showing. Can I add a toolbar to the form panel as an item. Is it possible to add toolbars to form panels?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You can add docked items to an Ext.Container or subclass (Ext.Panel, Ext.form.Panel, even Ext.dataview.DataView)
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Thanks for explaining that to me mitchellsimoens helped a great deal!!

Thread Participants: 1