Hi I have some issues. I "fixed" some of them, but I think they are still issues.

First, some specs

Hardware : Macbookpro , Max OSX Lion
Software : Ext Designer 1.2.2 build 48 . ExtJS 3.1

1) Errors export Designer 1.2.2 build 48 osx

I've already sumitted this issue :
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...2-build-48-osx

Lukly I already "fixed" this.

The problem ocures when you have a component with a store (for example dataview) , promoted to class. You have probably set the store in the class and the initiated object set empty.

With 1.1.2 the instance extended the promoted class, so the store was set. But with 1.2.2 the instance doesn't "extend" the class, so the instance has a property "store" set empty , resulting a error a component is missing a store.

The "fix" is setting the store in the instance. So now I managed to export the project.

2) Store undefined after export

So I "fixed" issue 1. But now, when I start my application. I get errors like "store undefined". When I console.log the component and retrieve the store property, the property was emtpy.

But I also "fixed" that by rebinding the store to the component with the .bindStore() function.

3) Combobox not working

So now I have a combobox. I also get the same store issue so I "fixed" it by rebinding the store to the combobox. That worked. BUT .. When I set the value , the combobox doesn't show the displayField , but just the value I just set.

Fox example I have

display = "my test"
value = "yes"

I set the combobox value to "yes" , it should display "my test" in the combobox , but it shows "yes". When I trigger the combobox by clicking the comboxbox, it makes the request to the server , get the json response and updates the combobox and then it shows the displayField.

I tried to load the store before the component is rendered, but no luck

4) No Ext.reg

I wondered why this all fails with the stores. Lucky for my I have a 1.1.2 version wich still works , so I compared the javascript. I noticed that with 1.2.2 , the javascript export for the store was different.

To illustrate:

Code:
/* 1.2.2 build 48 Mac osx lion */
test = Ext.extend(Ext.data.JsonStore, {
    constructor: function(cfg) {
        cfg = cfg || {};
        test.superclass.constructor.call(this, Ext.apply({
            storeId: 'test'
        }, cfg));
    }
});
Code:
/* 1.1.2*/ 
test = Ext.extend(Ext.data.JsonStore, {
    constructor: function(cfg) {
        cfg = cfg || {};
        test.superclass.constructor.call(this, Ext.apply({
            storeId: 'test'
        }, cfg));
    }
});
Ext.reg('test', test);new test();
As you can see, 1.2.2 doesn't use Ext.reg anymore .. maybe that's the cause why I have issue 2 (undefined store).

5) Designer 2 beta can't load my xds

Just like the title says .. I downloaded the Sencha Designer 2 beta and tried to open my 1.2.2 xds. But I get

TypeError : 'undefined'is not an object

I hope that I've helped others with this and the fantastic team of Sencha Designer