Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jayashree.ram is on a distinguished road

Default How to clear cache automatically?

How to clear cache automatically?

I am deploying my application in production server so that all of the users can use.But whenever i update the code in the application,until the user refreshes, the changes i have made wont reflect on their system.So Please can anyone tell me, how to clear cache automtaically?

waiting for reply...

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You don't have access to the browser like that really. You can do an Ajax call and execute the code to live update code but I wouldn't, I would just prompt that a new version is available and give the option to refresh the page.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jayashree.ram is on a distinguished road

can u please b still clear in explaining....

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    stephen.friedrich will become famous soon enough

I think the best way is to set up your build process, so that for production builds
    * all JS is merged, minified and stored in a single file with a unique suffix (like md5 hash)
    * all CSS is processed the same way
    * The index.html is built so that it references the CSS and JS file with the correct suffix
    That takes some effort, but is definitely worth it to avoid such problems like you mentioned.
    ExtJS 4 plugins:
    varheaders - short/normal/long column header
    clearbutton - mouseover clear button in text field
    Blog: fit4dev
    ExtJS User Group Hamburg

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi