Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    scancubus is on a distinguished road

Default How does Sencha builder know when to stop looking for classes that your project needs

How does Sencha builder know when to stop looking for classes that your project needs

Hello, We have an app that in turn loads subApps into Iframes. We are now attempting to minify the entire project, but of course the builder is not picking up the classes loaded from the iframe. It looks like the builder uses Ext.Loader.history to get the list of classes to include in the jsb3 file. To make it simple, when our subApp has finished loading, I was going to merge the classes from the subApp with the classes from the mainApp into Ext.Loader.history, that way the SDK will pick up all the class names. The thing that I cant figure out is when does JSBuilder stop collecting class names for the jsb3?

thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

It pretty much launches your app and follows all the requires/uses/stores/models/controllers/views/Ext.require and keeps order of them so when there aren't anymore classes based on those then it will stop. So if you have sub apps that are required by any of your main app classes then it won't include them.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    scancubus is on a distinguished road

so there is no magic about it? There must be something you can do to trick it. I mean, didn't you guys write it?

Thread Participants: 1