Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Default Grid - what controls hovering row highlight?

Grid - what controls hovering row highlight?

I couldn't figure out what is controlling the row highlighting in the examples.

1. the array-grid has zebra stripes for alternating rows.
    2. the array-grid highlights the row when hovering over it and another when the row is clicked.

Is there something intrinsic to the type of grid that dictates this behavior? Probably not because the grid3 example doesn't alternate row zebra strip either.

I see the css style that is rendering the behavior above, I just don't see how it is or is not assigned.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team Animal's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about Animal has a spectacular aura about

The stripeRows setting applies a CSS Class name to alternate rows. It defaults to false;

trackMouseOver highlights rows on mouseover.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

This is handled by the gridview. It adds/removes the x-grid3-row-over class on mouseover/mouseout.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    mjlecomte will become famous soon enough mjlecomte will become famous soon enough

Default Works, but API Docs may be wrong?

Works, but API Docs may be wrong?

Thanks both worked beautifully, but I think the EditorGridPanel defaults trackMouseOver to false (so either a mistake in the API Docs or a bug in the class?). I can add a post to the wrong/missing doc thread if either of you confirm?

I guess you can confirm this most easily by viewing the editable grid example.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tryanDLS is on a distinguished road

EditorGrid is overriding trackMouseOver to false, but it's marked as private, instead of a config entry, so it's not getting doc'd correctly.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default Added to missing/incorrect doc thread

Added to missing/incorrect doc thread

Quote Originally Posted by tryanDLS View Post
    EditorGrid is overriding trackMouseOver to false, but it's marked as private, instead of a config entry, so it's not getting doc'd correctly.
    I added this to the missing doc thread.

Thread Participants: 2