Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dbspaceg is on a distinguished road

Default can't drag and drop datastore

can't drag and drop datastore

I try to follow the Getting Start Guide, but get stuck in drag and drop JSON Store, (it doesn't allow me to drop, does any one know what could be cause of this?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You can drop anywhere on the canvas that does not have a component. Or you can drop onto the stores node in the project inspector at the top right.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dbspaceg is on a distinguished road

droping in the stores node in the project works. Wish it could be drop in the convas also regardless whether it has component or not

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    UASencha is on a distinguished road

Same deal here. Json Store and Model will not drop into canvas under any circumstances. They do drop into project inspector as expected.

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

This was a bug that was introduced in between 266 and 276 and we did not catch. It will be resolved in the next build.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    andyproxis is on a distinguished road

Default Definitely not working....

Definitely not working....

I cant add store... I tryed with canvas, window, project, store section in project - almost everywhere ;-(. Please help ;-). Also i sent question regarding buying licence and didnt got answer.

Thanks for reply.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    andyproxis is on a distinguished road

Default Maybe my fault ?!

Maybe my fault ?!

I was unable to drop down json store. But I was able to add model object into M section of project. After I added json proxy into this model.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by andyproxis View Post
    I cant add store... I tryed with canvas, window, project, store section in project - almost everywhere ;-(. Please help ;-).
    Drop it on the stores category node. Next build you will be able to drop it anywhere on the canvas.

Quote Originally Posted by andyproxis View Post
    Also i sent question regarding buying licence and didnt got answer.
    Where did you send an email? orders at sencha.com gets a large volume of email and may take a day to respond or it could have been caught in the spam filter.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Yes this is a bug. The next update will allow you to drop models, views, stores, controllers onto the canvas where appropriate.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect