This duplicates another bug already reported in our system: DSGNR-1378
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cscortes is on a distinguished road

Default TreeNode root/data property confusion

TreeNode root/data property confusion

Trying out the new Sencha Designer and using the TreeStore. I worked to use designer to make an example that looked like the sample code on:

http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...iew.NestedList

Strangely enough, Sencha Designer looked like it was giving me an error -- something like "Please associate a model .... inline data ... " on the TreeStore.

My question is if I fill out the root property why should I have to setup the data property (as the example does not bother to set the data property)? They both kind of seem to be doing the same thing exception the data property seems to work on an array of objects and root expects a dictionary object. I got my example to work by setting the data property to the empty list and setting the root property to what is in the sample code on the url.

Is there a good reason to have a data property for the TreeStore?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

cscortes -

Thanks for the post. Could you please post a sample project that illustrates your problem?

After creating the project go to File -> Export/Archive Project and then post the .xda file here on the forums.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    cscortes is on a distinguished road

Default Sample

Sample

Here is the sample file. I tried to upload as an xda file, but it didn't like it. So I zipped it and it worked: Test2.zip. Note that I changed the data back to null so if you loaded it in the new sencha designer you can see the warning bubble. If you set the data property to [], it goes away.

thanks!

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the bug report.

The issue is that the TreeStore should not be showing that warning when data is unset.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

This will be fixed in the next build, after build 276.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar