Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tb007 is on a distinguished road

Default Problem in deploying as android application with PhoneGap

Problem in deploying as android application with PhoneGap

I have created an sencha touch application using sencha designer beta2.And i have tried to deploy as anroid native application using PhoneGap but it shows only empty white screen.......nothing its happen.please help me to deploy as android native application

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

By default I think phonegap targets index.html. Did your rename designer.html to index.html? Have you deployed other applications via phonegap with success?

THis should be the same as packaging any typical web application.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tb007 is on a distinguished road

Yes,I have already successfully deployed sencha touch application's into android native application using PhoneGap.That application had only one hand written js file.In the designer generated application the js files are linked one to another....I think this is the issue...Any idea about this......?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PranKe01 is on a distinguished road

Why does the Designer generate generator.* file instead of index.* files?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tb007 View Post
    In the designer generated application the js files are linked one to another....I think this is the issue...Any idea about this......?
    I dont have enough experience with phonegap to say but yes it could be possible that dynamic loading is posing a problem there.

You should take a look at the SDK Build tools which will enable you to package your project into a single distributable file:
    http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/building

You could also take a look at the native android packaging available within Sencha Touch instead of using phonegap.
    http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...native_android

Both of these steps building/deploying and packaging for a native application will have a lot of integration inside the designer in the future but they do not have that today.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2