Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gamebit07 is on a distinguished road

Default error registering sencha touch designer in linux

error registering sencha touch designer in linux

I am currently logged into the forum, i use the same credentials(Sencha ID and password the one i have used for logging in to this forum) to register Sencha Designer 2. But every time i do i get an error:
    A communication error has occured. I am using the 32 bit deb package and my OS is Ubuntu.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jatapia is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Im having a similar issue (on windows 7 Pro 64 bits), im logged in the forums just fine with my sencha id, but when i introduce the sencha id to the designer 2 nothing happens !! only says the button of Sign In "Please Wait..." ... and nothing !!!!

Can anyone knows why i can't open the ide ?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by gamebit07 View Post
    A communication error has occured. I am using the 32 bit deb package and my OS is Ubuntu.
    We have a known issue with linux at the moment.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-occured.-quot
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jatapia View Post
    Im having a similar issue (on windows 7 Pro 64 bits), im logged in the forums just fine with my sencha id, but when i introduce the sencha id to the designer 2 nothing happens !! only says the button of Sign In "Please Wait..." ... and nothing !!!!

Can anyone knows why i can't open the ide ?
    Please contact designer.feedback at sencha.com so that we can get you up and running.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

The linux bug has been fixed with new distributables. Please download the latest binaries and you should be able to register on linux.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 2