Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    FPXdeveloper_4 is on a distinguished road

Default SelectField wont deploy without a store

SelectField wont deploy without a store

I have selectFields that I filled in options arrays for. Designer is complaining that "The following components are missing a store: [List of selectFields] These components will cause runtime errors if you do not supply a store for them. Would you like to continue exporting anyways?"

I click "Yes" but the export doesn't happen. There seem to be 2 bugs here. I should get the prompt in the first place since store is not a required field, and when I do get the prompt and click "Yes" the deploy should happen anyway.

PS, the save works and runs the resulting code runs fine with no errors.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Could you let us know what build this is occurring in? I cannot reproduce in build 276 and/or our current head.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    FPXdeveloper_4 is on a distinguished road

I can no longer reproduce this bug either. My current build is 276, but I'm not entirely sure if that was the build that the error originally occurred on.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I believe this was fixed between 266 and 276.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1