Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    luiscortes is on a distinguished road

Default DataView as card of another panel does not work

DataView as card of another panel does not work

I created a simple project in the new Sencha Designer with a working dataview in a panel. This deployed fine and works. Then I added a mainpanel and had the datapanel as it's 1 and only card. Stopped working. Is there something else that needs to be done to get the dataview's contents to show up??

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    luiscortes is on a distinguished road

Default Think I found my own answer

Think I found my own answer

I think the DataView was not added to panel (but was the same level as the panel, directly under the panel I thought it was in). So when I added my panel as a card of another panel, my dataview did not go with it.

Lesson learned here, I got it to work on an example I was going to add here as "sample code" to my original posting. Then when I compared it to my project, because I switched over to "code view" I could see that something was OFF, although it is difficult to see it visually, the code does not lie.
    Last edited by luiscortes; 10 Feb 2012 at 1:15 PM. Reason: too many visuallys

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Glad you resolved the issue! You're correct in the code not lying
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1