Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nowtech is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Error when trying to run the CityBars Designer 2 example

Error when trying to run the CityBars Designer 2 example

I get the following error in Safari when running the CityBars Designer 2 example and application doesnt load. Any suggestions?

[Ext.Loader] Synchronously loading 'CityBars.view.Viewport'; consider adding Ext.require('CityBars.view.Viewport') above Ext.onReady

sencha-touch-all-debug.js:7826Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading synchronously via XHR: 'app/view/Viewport.js'; It's likely that the file is either being loaded from a different domain or from the local file system whereby cross origin requests are not allowed due to security reasons. Use asynchronous loading with Ext.require instead.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Load it via a webserver.

Put it in your ~/Sites directory
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chumster is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Seeing the same issue as the OP

Seeing the same issue as the OP

I'm seeing this issue both with the provided example and after creating the App from scratch while walking along with the video tutorial.

I am serving up from a local webserver as well. Any ideas?

root has been deprecated as a configuration on Reader. Please use rootProperty instead.
    sencha-touch-all-debug.js:6291[Ext.Loader] Synchronously loading 'CityBars.view.Viewport'; consider adding Ext.require('CityBars.view.Viewport') above Ext.onReady

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chumster is an unknown quantity at this point

Weird, it looks like my ywsid is missing. I'll see if that resolves the issue. Or at least some of it :-)

thanks

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

sounds like you need to add an appropriate rootProperty
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2