You found a bug! We've classified it as a bug in our system. We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chulochula is on a distinguished road

Default Carousel wiping bug found on ST2 beta 2

Carousel wiping bug found on ST2 beta 2

Just download beta 2 and found Carousel wiping works only for first round.

The image captured from Safari 5, Carousel Container is green, Panel card 1 is gray-blue, Panel card 2 is pink:

ST2SwipeBug0.png

Function correctly when wiping Panel 2 in:
    ST2SwipeBug1.png

However, when wiping back, the Panel 1 not shown (the greenish background shown instead) until the wiping action is finished.

ST2SwipeBug2.png

This problem then keeps permanent until refresh of browser.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Can I get a test case? I have no issues with Carousel and can go back and forth all day.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

CarouselProblem.zip

Attached. I did it by Sencha Designer 2. The touch.js, src, resources folders were not included.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Found the cause:-

In Designer 2 I firstly had a Ext.Panel background with 'Card' layout, later I Transformed it to Carousel. The 'Card' layout property was still there which also was generated into the deployed sources. The above said problem then appeared. Remove the 'Card' layout solved the issue.

Can Transformation remove all inappropriate properties?

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

I'll pass this to the Designer team as a bug. I'm sure they'll take care of it.

Sencha Inc

Jamie Avins

@jamieavins

Thread Participants: 2