Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dddesign is on a distinguished road

Default no program window anymore

no program window anymore

I'm testing sencha designer in the last days. after coping and renaming some projects/apps I can't start sencha designer anymore. this means I can start the program and I still get the window that I have x days left for trial but after selecting a project the window disappears... I see the process in windows task manager (windows vista) but I can't switch to the application sencha designer.

what could be the problem? also after reinstalling (without deinstall) it's still the same. any ideas?

I will try now to deinstall and reinstall sencha desigern...

thanks for your help.
    jan

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ecorellas is on a distinguished road

Default Unable to open designer 2 beta

Unable to open designer 2 beta

I have downloaded the designer 2 beta only last week. At first all was fine, however after few days, I am now unable to open the program. After clicking on "Continue Trial" and selecting new project (either touch 2 or Ext js 4.0), nothing happens and the popup window closes itself.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

some for me. process is in the windows task manager but no program window sencha designer...
    please help.
    jan

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

If you start a new project does the same thing happen?

Could you send us the sample projects if they are causing the application to break?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yes, the same if I start a new touch project or even ext project.
    As I mentioned, the process is up and running but no window...
    Is there a log of sencha designer or of windows vista which can help you? Let me know. It would be great to test sencha designer furthermore.
    J

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Exclamation

I update sencha design to newest build on my windows vista pc (build 288) but I have still the same problem: after opening a new project there is no designer window but the process is running (see screenshots).
    I'd like to test the designer over weekend, so I would be very happy if this get solved. is it the designer or my vista?
    j
    Attached Images

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Stephan Mercier is on a distinguished road

Samething here, anybody know how to get it back to work?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

any news on this? can't find any solution by my own... j

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nofx is on a distinguished road

I had this once with another program, but maybe you have the same problem. The problem was that the window was placed outside of my screen. So a normal position on your screen would be x:300, y: 200, but my screen was positioned at x: -32443, y: -11233. No idea how that happend.

I also have Visual Studio installed which has Spy++. With that i was able to tell what the position was of the window that i lost. Then i wrote a little script which repositioned the window for me.

So maybe you could check the window position with some tool.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I will check this tonight, but I think it has to be a diffrent problem because I can't see the designer in the taskbar. The designer is in the taskbar after start and while choosing a project, but after choosing a new project the window disappear (also in the taskbar).