Build 286

Any changelog about new build?
    1. Crazy design. please keep possibility for choose old colors pallete
    2. Custom components group are empty when upgrading from previous build
    3. Is way to return to old build?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

1. Crazy? We are thinking about skins but the old "design" is not coming back. The new design will be tweaked and refined though, if you have constructive feedback please let us know.
    2. We'll look into this bug.
    3. If you still have an old installer, you can replace your current version with it. I want to make it absolutely clear that we don't encourage this behavior, and we're not going to help anybody trying to do that. We are actively fixing bugs and adding small features and polish, so staying on an old version doesn't help testing and doesn't help users.
    --
    Luca Candela
    twitter: @luckymethod

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold ssamayoa is a splendid one to behold

I think that the new L&F is cleaner.
    The only thing I dont like is the background color in the code editor and the syntax highligther colors.

I preffer a white color with more conventional syntax highligther colors.

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 & 5
    Server side: JEE / EJB 3.x / CDI / JPA 2.x/ JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish / WildFly
    Databases: Oracle / DB2 / MySQL / Firebird

If you like my answer please vote!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    etl17 is on a distinguished road

I think the biggest issue with the new color scheme is the reduced contrast. For example, it is hard to see the scollbars. Overall harder to make out the different sections as the different shades of gray are too close to each other. Providing additional skins that offer higher contrast levels would be nice.

Also,

The "info" pane on the bottom left is not sizable (for height).
    The color of the device bezel should be user selectable (choice of black or white).
    Option to make the top toolbar smaller in size.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the feedback.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    frb is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by etl17 View Post
    I think the biggest issue with the new color scheme is the reduced contrast. For example, it is hard to see the scollbars. Overall harder to make out the different sections as the different shades of gray are too close to each other. Providing additional skins that offer higher contrast levels would be nice.

Also,

The "info" pane on the bottom left is not sizable (for height).
    The color of the device bezel should be user selectable (choice of black or white).
    Option to make the top toolbar smaller in size.
    +1, almost the same thing that I wanted to say
    Please make skin with colors(code editor above all) from old design.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    adax is on a distinguished road

I agree about the contrast but have to say thank you for light background in the code editor. For me black background was very uncomfortable.

I found that store try to load the data automatically but ignores extraParams property so the error message window pop-ups all the way. Could I disable automatic data load in the store?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

@frb and @adax noted in terms of design.

@Adax
    Quote Originally Posted by adax View Post
    I found that store try to load the data automatically but ignores extraParams property so the error message window pop-ups all the way. Could I disable automatic data load in the store?
    Please create a separate bug thread. If you have autoLoad on then we are going to automatically load the store. It should also be sending along extraParams.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albeva is infamous around these parts albeva is infamous around these parts

I agree with above comments. Some more contrast and option for darker color scheme would be great.