15 Feb 2012 10:49 AM #1
Any changelog about new build?
1. Crazy design. please keep possibility for choose old colors pallete
2. Custom components group are empty when upgrading from previous build
3. Is way to return to old build?
15 Feb 2012 11:45 AM #2
1. Crazy? We are thinking about skins but the old "design" is not coming back. The new design will be tweaked and refined though, if you have constructive feedback please let us know.
2. We'll look into this bug.
3. If you still have an old installer, you can replace your current version with it. I want to make it absolutely clear that we don't encourage this behavior, and we're not going to help anybody trying to do that. We are actively fixing bugs and adding small features and polish, so staying on an old version doesn't help testing and doesn't help users.--
15 Feb 2012 1:25 PM #3
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Guatemala, Central America
- Vote Rating
I think that the new L&F is cleaner.
The only thing I dont like is the background color in the code editor and the syntax highligther colors.
I preffer a white color with more conventional syntax highligther colors.
Regards.UI: Sencha Architect 2.x / ExtJS 4 MVC
Server side: EJB 3.1 / CDI / JPA 2 / JAX-RS / JasperReports
Application Server: Glassfish 3.1.x
Databases: Oracle 10g & 11g / DB2 9 & 10 / Firebird 2.5
If you like my answer please vote!
15 Feb 2012 1:41 PM #4
I think the biggest issue with the new color scheme is the reduced contrast. For example, it is hard to see the scollbars. Overall harder to make out the different sections as the different shades of gray are too close to each other. Providing additional skins that offer higher contrast levels would be nice.
The "info" pane on the bottom left is not sizable (for height).
The color of the device bezel should be user selectable (choice of black or white).
Option to make the top toolbar smaller in size.
15 Feb 2012 2:52 PM #5
Thanks for the feedback.Aaron Conran
Sencha Architect Development Team
15 Feb 2012 11:13 PM #6
16 Feb 2012 5:06 AM #7
I agree about the contrast but have to say thank you for light background in the code editor. For me black background was very uncomfortable.
I found that store try to load the data automatically but ignores extraParams property so the error message window pop-ups all the way. Could I disable automatic data load in the store?
16 Feb 2012 5:52 AM #8
16 Feb 2012 6:40 AM #9
I agree with above comments. Some more contrast and option for darker color scheme would be great.