Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    g13013 is on a distinguished road

Question autoRef, userClassName, itemId and initComponent !

autoRef, userClassName, itemId and initComponent !

Hi guys,
    I am trying ExtDesigner with ExtJS 4, I have some problems referencing items in the iniComponent function, in first I tried the itemId property, but it causes an exception ! when I searched the forum I heard about autoRef property, but I couldn't find it in ExtDesigner! I guess it was replaced with userClassName, I tried it but it doesn't work also.
    how can I acces child components at run time in the iniCompoenent function to avoid working with Ids

thank you

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

autoRef is gone.

userClassName is the javascript class that will be created.

You can use itemId and then getComponent('myItemId'). You can also get your components via ComponentQuery.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thumbs up thanks

thanks

aconran

thank you for the reply, you and your team are doing a great job, keep going, as we plan in my company to buy a license for Ext Designer, I tried the Sencha Designer 2 this afternoon and it's absolutly amazing ! we were waiting for code aditing in the Designer to buy the license, and I think it would be for the version 2.
    very good job.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the feedback.

Let us know how it works out for you.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Cool

my first reaction after some tests

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...or-improvement

Thread Participants: 1