Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    g13013 is on a distinguished road

Default suggestions for improvement

suggestions for improvement

Hi Sencha team ,

The version 2 is really impresive ! you did more than what I was waiting for, good job!

I have somme suggestion for improvement:

the functionnality of adding custom values is great, but if you could just improve it a little bit to detect objects, boolean and arrays, it detect numbers, otherwise it automatiquely turn it to string, or add a way to specify the type of the value. at this moment adding the custom value at design time has no sense if it has other type than numbers and strings, because it forces us to initialze it from the iniComponent func.

Also the designer does not export the views as usual, the posibility to add functions at design time is great and it's one of the functionnalies that we were waiting for, I noticed that they are added to the views files but are not exported when changed, I understand that it's like that to preserve the work. but the problem could be resolved by allowing edition of the iniComponent func at design time and allow the export of all files, or just add and option when export to let the user chose to override the files or not. The Designer does almost all what a developper can do in the views files(adding custom values and functions) but editing the initComponent function would make it an awsome tool (it's already awsom :p, more awsome I mean).

thanks.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the comments. Users feedback is invaluable to us and will help us create a better product.

You can already add custom properties of different types other than string by putting the following in the Quick Set textbox.
    foo: [1,2,3,4]
    bla: {abc: 123}

And then click add.

We are looking into how to allow you to edit the initComponent method.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    g13013 is on a distinguished road

thank you for the tip, waiting for the second functionality to ecourage my boss to buy it

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar