Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    remyg is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: TreePanel / TreeStore insert new item and sync with datastore missing AUTO_INC value

Unanswered: TreePanel / TreeStore insert new item and sync with datastore missing AUTO_INC value

Hi,

I have a TreePanel with a TreeStore that uses JSON to read and write data. This works fine, calling sync issues the request to my server. There is on issue I can not resolve: when adding an item to the treepanel and the JSON call to the server returns the assigned unique ID of the record, which also should go to the node in the TreePanel/TreeStore this neither of both are updated!
    This setup works fine with the DataStore but not with the TreeStore. I can nowhere find an example or any hint how to solve this.

Thanks for any help, Remy

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I'm surprised you don't get errors with sync on a treestore.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    remyg is on a distinguished road

Hm, sync() is a method of treestore in ExtJS 4 - why should I get an error?

Thanks, R.

Thread Participants: 1