Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    kveeiv is on a distinguished road

Default Incorrect handling of configs: autoCapitalize, autoComplete, autoCorrect, (etc.?)

Incorrect handling of configs: autoCapitalize, autoComplete, autoCorrect, (etc.?)

These tri-state (true/false/null) boolean-type configurations are displaying as checkboxes in the component configs.

Checking them means true, but unchecking them seems to mean use component default, not false. In these cases, the defaults of these is null.

There seems to be no way to make these configuration options get saved with a false value, and this might extend out to other true/false/null configuration options. Without the ability to set these config options to false, some of my textfields are resulting in some pretty poor usability.

I would perhaps suggest a typical tri-state checkbox for these configuration types, with the grayed state representing the default/inherited value.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Handling the tri-state nature of boolean configurations is already scheduled to be addressed in our next sprint. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    abierbaum is on a distinguished road

Any progress on this. I just got bit by the same problem.

Thread Participants: 2